Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services highly values three relationships:
- Our historic covenant partnership with the Synod of the Sun and the Synod of Mid-America, PCUSA.
- Our mission partnership with the Presbytery of Texas and the Presbytery of Mid-America, ECO.
- Our relationship with all non-Presbyterian congregations that share our commitment to Christ-centered care and support for children and families in need.
We invite caring congregations to:
- Pray during Sunday morning worship services for the children and families in our care.
- Include PCHAS as a line item in this year’s mission budget.
- Schedule a presentation for your Mission Committee or another group by contacting our development staff.
- Designate a special offering to benefit PCHAS.
- Use our Vacation Bible School material to complement your VBS and make PCHAS its charitable beneficiary.
- Sponsor group events – going to the movies, bowling or a pizza night – for kids in our care.
- Call 1-800-888-1904 to schedule a visit to a campus location.
PCHAS offers several resources at no cost to help you tell our stories of hope and courage. Please contact us to request bulletin inserts, offering envelopes, a Minute for Mission presentation or newsletters.