1. Supervises and supports the Receptionist at the St. Louis office
2. Oversees the purchase of the St Louis office supply needs.
3. Responsible for the security, distribution and return of the St. Louis office access fobs and keys.
4. Manages closed client files ensuring their security, accessibility, and destruction according to agency Retention schedules and policies.
5. Works with Enterprise Fleet Management to support fleet needs
6. Acts as a backup for reception duties and answering phones
7. Acts to support the Director of Risk Management to support record requests.
8. Maintains storage area in an organized and orderly fashion.
9. Provides administrative support to the Org Impact department for training and PQI from time to time as needed.
10. Works with Director of IT as needed to support phones and internet services, as needed
11. Serve as an Assistant Secretary for PCHAS
12. Assists with travel and accommodation for executive and administrative staff
13. Plans and coordinates agency meetings and events that are hosted by the St. Louis office
14. Handles confidential information related to insurance, client files and risk management.
15. Other projects as assigned by an Administrative Director, Vice President or President of PCHAS.
16. May assist with Board meeting preparation as required.
17. Other duties as may be determined from time to time.
Works a structured, regular work week as directed in an office setting. Must be able to work extended hours when necessary, or occasional evenings or weekends in order to meet assigned deadlines.
Must have a High School diploma with at least 5 years of Administrative Support experience preferred. Must be well organized, self-directed and have the ability to meet deadlines. Exhibit a strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software. Excellent, interpersonal, team building and decision-making skills. Must be comfortable in a leadership and team-player roles. Professional appearance and demeanor is required.Apply